I’m heading up most of the tech organisationing for GGJ ’12 in Melbourne. If you’re not going to the jam, this blog post is useless to you, otherwise read on…
If you went to the GGJ last time you’ll remember the projector that cycled through desktops as people were jamming; I hope we can have this set up on all the machines before people even get there on Friday so it should be able to cast everyone’s desktops (though feel free to turn of the JamCast client using the tray icon if you don’t feel comfortable having your screen shown to everyone).
Like last time I’m bringing a ton of resources and engines along for people to use, if you need any of this stuff just ask me and I’ll give you the files.
And yes, some of these are out-of-date, I’m going to be updating the versions I have and then updating the blog entry. All of the software below has been updated to the latest version.
If there’s any engines or resources missing here and you want them brought along (and don’t have the facilities to do so yourself), let me know in the comments below and I’ll add them to the USB.
- Allergo 5.0.5 for VS2005/08/10
- Construct 0.99.96 and 2.r76
- DevC++ 184.108.40.206
- FlashDevelop 4.0.1
- Game Maker 5.3A, 7, 8
- gameQuery 0.5.1 w/ jQuery 1.4.4 (get your HTML5 on)
- Irrlicht 1.7.2
- LibTCOD 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 (get your ASCII on)
- LOVE 0.7.2
- Lua 5.1.4, 5.2
- Ogmo Editor 0.918, 2.0
- OGRE 1.7.1 for .NET (1.7.2 for Python and C++)
- PyGame 1.9.1 for Python 2.7 and 3.1
- Python 2.7, 3.1
- SDL 1.2.15 for MingW and VS2005
- SFML 1.6 for .NET, Python, C and C++
- Unity 3.4.2, 3.5.0b6 and Web Player
- Blender 2.61b
- GIMP 2.6.11r3
- Paint.NET 3.5.10
- Audacity 1.3.14
- Musagi 0.2.3
- PXTone 0.9.1.4
- SXFR 1.2.0
- TortoiseHG 2.2.2 w/ Mercurial 2.0.2
- Notepad++ 5.9.8
- Programmer’s Notepad 2.3
- Adobe AIR 3.1