Basically copied from the Google+ post….
We got heaps of stuff done on the Winnitron AU over this weekend:
- Screen mounted.
- Arcade control area routed out.
- Door mounted w/ lock and hinges.
- Perspex mounted for screen and marquee area.
- Aluminium to cover the control area is complete (can’t mount it until later though).
It’s not done yet though, and we still have to do:
- Add supports for the screen (so that it doesn’t move during transit).
- Add supports for the computer.
- Mount the sound system (speakers and subwoofer).
- Add electrical stuff like the power board and back lights for the marquee.
- Take most things out.
- Paint the cabinet.
- Put everything back in again.
- Glue the aluminium cover on for the arcade controls.
- Put T-Moulding and side artwork on.
- Print off and apply the marquee.
- Play the Winnitron AU… err.. I mean testing right?
Fingers crossed we can make it in time for the IGDA meetup, eh?